A Doctor will do your eye health examination, not a technician nor a machine.
The objective of our eye examination is, first and foremost, to prevent blindness or serious vision loss, and to determine the reason(s) for poor academic performance and problems in the work place. In addition, we take the time to carefully evaluate the eyes in order to determine the most accurate and comfortable prescription for glasses and contact lenses, and for the treatment of disease and visually related learning problems. These are the reasons we go through a great deal of effort to provide our patients with the best care.
We have invested in ophthalmic equipment to ensure accurate diagnosis and timely treatment of your eyecare problems. We routinely perform the following:
ADULT EYE HEALTH EXAMINATION / CHILDREN EYE HEALTH EXAMINATION AND VISUAL EVALUATION
Print this chart, call other optometrists and compare their examinations to ours.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT AND/OR MANAGE (partial list),
by prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements, and over the counter medications as indicated.
• Dry eyes and other corneal surface diseases
• Pink / Red eye, allergies, infectious disease and non-systemic inflammations of the eye
• Foreign bodies in the eyes, traumatic and recurrent corneal or conjunctival abrasions, erosions,
• Styes, eyelid margin inflammation and trichiasis, including blepharitis, meibomian gland dysfunction
• Ocular consequences of diabetes and hypertension
• Computers and Eyestrain
• How to Read in a Car without Headaches, Dizziness, or Nausea